Current Opportunities at JHI
Current Job Opportunities:
Thank you for your interest in working with JHI. Unfortunately, there are currently no job opportunities available, but please check back at a later time.
Current Internship Opportunities:
Volunteer Recruitment Intern
JHI is seeking an intern to provide support in volunteer recruitment. This will be a full-time, unpaid, 3 to 4 month position, supervised by the JHI Program Director.
- Together with Program Director, develop and implement a recruitment plan for FY2013 missions to all current sites (Ethiopia, Haiti, Israel, and Eastern Europe).
- Volunteer Communications
- Respond to Inquiries (phone and email) for information on applying for JHI programs
- Respond to people submitting applications and enter applicant information into appropriate database
- Contact Applicants and Inquiries with requested specialties to find out if they are interested/available for specific mission dates/locations
- Update volunteer database
- Current contact info
- Determine current interest in volunteering on a mission
- Identify/recruit NEW healthcare professionals in requested specialties for specific programs/missions
- Produce “orientation manual” or volunteer guide for each site (Ethiopia, Haiti, Israel, and Eastern Europe)
- Develop guidelines/format for briefing and debriefing calls
- Update volunteer documents
- JHI Application
- JHI Mission Confirmation/Mission Fee Form
- JHI Trip Report Form
- Lecture Evaluation Forms
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Graduate student preferred, but willing to consider undergraduates with some office work experience.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Willingness to work collaboratively and be a team player.
- Proficiency with word processing and simple databases.
- Understanding and support for the mission of JHI.
TO APPLY: Submit resume and cover letter to Jewish Healthcare International (JHI); Attention: Julie Kaminsky, Program Director; 1440 Spring Street, NW; Atlanta, GA 30309 or Fax: 404 874-7043 or email:email@example.com.
Become a Volunteer
Drop us a line. Get answers to any questions you may have about JHI and what we do.